Offers a non medical atmosphere that encourages sensory expression, relaxation and fun. All the benefits of a relaxing and invigorating bath firmly aimed at the well-being and the stimulation of the bather. Whether used with a walking frame, wheelchair, hoist or passive or active stander, the Grandiose bath is the most adapted/versatile system.
- Air balneotherapies – thousands of bubbles for relaxing and soothing.
- Water balneotherapies – adjustable power water jets offers massaging and stimulation.
- Phytotherapy – full body treatment with natural plant extracts.
- Colour therapy – colour lighting is diffused in the water and also projects into the room.
- Aromatherapy – aromas diffused through the balneotherapy air system
- Music therapy – music can be heard and felt.
- Side opening for easy access
- Grab handle for aid transfers
- Bath height electrically adjustable
- Collapsible door
- Secure automatic opening and locking system
- Easy to use digital function control
- Anatomic moulded seat offering maximum comfort
- Anatomic head rest and backrest
- Personalised colour screen printing
- External disinfection system to avoid cross contamination
External Disinfection System
- Hot and cold water: ½’’ turn ¼ valve – standard thermostatic control taps
- Hot and cold water: female ½ turn ¼ valve
- Power supply: 230V – 16A fuse (10A without balneotherapy) – circuit breaker – 30 mA differential
- Door safety solenoid
- Door locking safety system
- Anti-scald safety with the water temperature locked at 38°C.
- Anatomical tub in fibreglass reinforced polyester, sanitary gelcoat finish with integrated ergonomic seat
- Steel chassis with high-performance anti-corrosion treatment
For specifications and full details, please subscribe below. Once you have confirmed your email you will receive an email with a link to download your brochure. You may un-subscribe at any time.
Tick to Download your Comprehensive Brochure.