Beyond de-stressing and relaxation, balneotherapy has other therapeutic benefits for the user. For sensory stimulation, tubs combine a number of functions to get a truly sensory stimulation:
- Air balneotherapy: relaxing and soothing thanks to thousands of air bubbles. The soft touch of the bubbles on the body brings unparalleled bathing comfort (with temperature display).
- Water balneotherapy: massaging and stimulating thanks to adjustable power water jets. The distribution of the nozzles all over the tub provides complete hydro massage (with temperature display).
- Colour therapy: With 356 colours, bathing becomes a moment of pure relaxation. The light is diffused in the water and also projects into the room to create a real space of sensory well-being.
- Aromatherapy: Aromas are diffused through the balneotherapy air system avoiding any contact of the skin with essential oils.
- Music therapy: Music can be heard and felt thanks to a pure sound released into the air and water by vibration of the tub.
Air balneotherapy is relaxing and soothing thanks to thousands of air bubbles.
Music can be heard and felt thanks to a pure sound released into the air and water by vibration of the tub.
With Plant extracts and natural active ingredients, phytotherapy offers a full body treatment.
Colour therapy uses colours to heal the body and mind.
Full Cover Screen Printing
Full cover screen printing where your bath colours can match your entire project.
Aromatherapy or how to enjoy aromas without altering the bath water, thanks to a unique system.
For specifications and full details, please subscribe below. Once you have confirmed your email you will receive an email with a link to download your brochure. You may un-subscribe at any time.
Tick to Download your Comprehensive Brochure.